Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is finally coming....

Oh the sun is out and the weatherman said it's going to warm up, FINALLY! Mom and I just returned from a nice get-away in Oregon, visiting family and taking in the beautiful snow capped mountains. I think we both needed a re-charge, and Bella did too!

Now it's back to work....working on getting out online Market Place up and running!

My goal: by the end of April (early May if I get in a snag) to have our Market Place up and running with our spring picks. I've already got most of the images together, and we're in the process of navigating our way through the online shopping cart world! Keep checking back and hopefully soon you'll see a big banner that says....

MARKET PLACE NOW OPEN

But for now you'll see this...Market Place....Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment