Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Items and Special Savings!

As I spend more time on our Market Place I'm learning new things! In addition to adding new items, I've also discovered how to make the all time favorite COUPON.

Who doesn't like alittle savings here and there! I get excited when mom brings me the coupons from her sunday paper! Anyways.......if you're on our mailing list you should have received this special offer already. If your not, your still special since you're reading this blog.

And for that simple reason....I am going to share the coupon with you.

But I would also incourage you to join our mailing list. (send an email to design@kgcvt.com and ask to be added to our mailing list)
$5.00 OFF any purchase of $25.00 or more when you shop at the MARKET PLACE between now and June 30th, 2010. Enter 01PROMO at checkout.
*Cannot be combined with other coupons. Must be used before 6/30/10 and is off purchase price of $25.00 or more before tax and shipping. Valid on any product on the market place.

2 comments:

  1. Some great marketing strategies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site searches for discounts, Have you seen Overstock.com, If you compare the prices for online items you can be guaranteed a lower price. Come visit us. I purchase a area rug for a much needed hardwood floor. I was very satisfied with the quality and the price.

    ReplyDelete