Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Items!

Forgive my delay in postings, it has been crazy here now with little miss Bella at the store everyday! Can you believe it, Mom and I hardly get anything done now!
But I thought I'd take just a minute to post a few pictures of this cute bed and table we just got in.
This bed can be customized to your color choice as well as size. Twin all the way to a King!
The top on this table is reclaimed wood from Canada. On the end there are company boards that can be taken off when not needed and put on when you have the whole family over for dinner! There are lots of custom options for this style table if you're looking for something like this.

And this chair isn't new, but it's our favorite and I had to post the picture. The pillow just completes the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment